PLEASE NOTE ORDERS MUST BE PLACED SIX-WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE SCREENING DATE AND ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE OF CINENOVA DISPATCHING THE WORK, ANY LATER BOOKINGS MAY INCUR A CHARGE OR NOT BE POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE.
- All digitised titles can be previewed at LUX, London and we also offer an online previewing service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When booking a work please give at least 6 weeks notice prior to the screening date.
- To book a work we will require: confirmation of the screening date, the preferred format, the number of screenings you wish to hold and a delivery and invoice address.
- All distribution is handled from the Cinenova office.
- All payment must be made in advance of Cinenova dispatching the work.
- As well as providing a distribution service Cinenova also offers programming and exhibition advice and a viewing service for researchers and programmers. Please email for details.
- Please email Cinenova to check which of the titles in this catalogue can be hired and for the hire cost of the title. Fees are determined by the duration of the work, format and usage.
- There is also a £25 administrative handling charge added to all orders.
Hire fees for single screenings*
1 – 30 mins £50
Over 30 mins £120
Over 60 mins £200
Over 120 mins £250
* PLEASE NOTE: individual filmmakers might have higher fees than this so please contact infoATCinenova.org about the specific titles for a quote.
Due to the global pandemic we are currently not able to offer preview access through the library at LUX.
However a digital collection of selected works from Cinenova are available for online previewing for research purposes only. The preview account is valid for a two week period and costs £20. To request an preview account login, please contact infoATCinenova.org
Accounts are strictly for professional research purposes only and are non-transferable. A login, valid for a two week period and offering access to all works currently hosted online, costs £20.
To book a screening, please download and complete our UK or INTERNATIONAL booking form, and send it to infoATCinenova.org. A viewing session can also be booked through this email, or to request an online preview login.